A forum where the issues of Biafra are discussed. "Igwebuike" 

• Pursuing our common enemy from all fronts is a better.

• Discuss everything regarding the new Biafra to come in this section.
Discuss everything regarding the new Biafra to come in this section.
 #2  by Onyekachukwu
 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 am
unity-hi2.png
Pursuing our common enemy from all fronts.
unity-hi2.png (32.88 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
The idea of confronting our common enemy from all fronts is excellent. Many Biafra restoration movements and groups have cropped up in recent years. Instead of attacking one another, I think it would be really nice to use our differences in strategy to attack our common enemy. I am not actually talking about "unity" here, but focusing on our target enemy will yield us more benefits by saving more lives from the dreaded hands of our enemies.

In conclusion, if you believe in getting Biafra by legal means, go ahead, if you believe in war, go ahead, and if you believe in a mix of both, go ahead too. At the end, all Biafrans need is FREEDOM.

Please drop your comment below!
 #197  by Chizobem Sunday
 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:54 am
admin wrote:
unity-hi2.png
The idea of confronting our common enemy from all fronts is excellent. Many Biafra restoration movements and groups have cropped up in recent years. Instead of attacking one another, I think it would be really nice to use our differences in strategy to attack our common enemy. I am not actually talking about "unity" here, but focusing on our target enemy will yield us more benefits by saving more lives from the dreaded hands of our enemies.

In conclusion, if you believe in getting Biafra by legal means, go ahead, if you believe in war, go ahead, and if you believe in a mix of both, go ahead too. At the end, all Biafrans need is FREEDOM.

Please drop your comment below!
I think the reason why nnamdi kanu emphatically talking about war is that he does not want Nigerian to think we are weak and thereby we can not go extreme when joked with,