A forum where the issues of Biafra are discussed. "Igwebuike" 

• Igbos STILL LIVING IN THE NORTH ARE THE MOST STUPID and FOOL

• Discuss everything about Radio Biafra London here.
Discuss everything about Radio Biafra London here.
 #54  by Dikebiafra
 Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am
Igbos STILL LIVING IN THE NORTH ARE THE MOST STUPID and FOOLISH SPECIES ON EARTH.
Burning Nigeria.jpg
Burning Nigeria.jpg (7.66 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
By Don Kingsley (Radio Biafra)
You Kidnapped Them In Chibok They Run To Mahia, You Destroy Their Business In Mahia They Run To Mubi, You Kill Them In Mubi They Run To Numan, Don't They Have Home?

Numan is a Christian populated area of Adamawa state where boko haram have not disturbed since they started their campaign, but after the recent fall of Mubi to Boko Haram, Numan is now the refuge of the innocent (mainly Igbos/Easterners) who flew Mubi and other conquered areas.

Few days ago, the ruler of Numan got a letter from Boko Haram telling him to prepare in anticipation of their coming anytime from now.

The ruler invited all the community reps including Eze Igbo and advised strangers to send home their families and let those who are willing to fight volunteer.

Now some Igbos are leaving en mass and all the assistance our Igbo transporters could render is to increase their fare to Onitsha from N4000 to N7000 which is very bad.

I wonder why we Igbos are wicked and so insensitive to our brothers' suffering.

Turning every misfortune of others to business.

Leave a comment and let us know your view
 #250  by Vision7
 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 am
Thanks to our beloved brother for this reminder. Personally, I believe that there is no right thinking Onye Igbo after this quit notice by these hooligans should remain even now. I wont say sorry for such a person if been killed. Only the deaf would continue staying with this bastards after all this war of words. On the side of our transporters, i suggest that our leaders use the Biafran media to call them to order. Let them for Christ sake reduce the transport fare to enable our less privileged once come home. If it were to be the Northers, any time they perceive trouble brewing around them, the Alahajis in their mist would provide their trailers to convey there people home without pay. Let our transporters emulate them in this manner. God bless Biafra.

Iyke Nwachineke