A forum where the issues of Biafra are discussed. "Igwebuike" 

• Do you support Biafra FREEDOM?

• Discuss matters and news relating to MASSOB.
Discuss matters and news relating to MASSOB.

Do you support Biafra FREEDOM?

#224  by Mmanu
 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:22 pm
So many reasons. Nigeria has refused to be one nation. Tribalism and Nepotism is enshrined in Nigeria because of most northern, western culture. For instance; one in the west/north always prays to be in the good books of the king in order to become great in life; however, the easterner prays to be blessed in his skills in order to become great.

East wants to progress economically and compete with peers in the world. West only desires to surpass East. Whereas, North only desires to dominate the South. How can we remain one?

The hatred towards the east is too much. Even children in the west and north profess this hatred for easterners. Thus, a united future would surely cause more bloodshed.
 #225  by Mmanu
 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 pm
So many reasons. Nigeria has refused to be one nation. Tribalism and Nepotism is enshrined in Nigeria because of most northern, western culture. For instance; one in the west/north always prays to be in the good books of the king in order to become great in life; however, the easterner prays to be blessed in his skills in order to become great.

East wants to progress economically and compete with peers in the world. West only desires to surpass East. Whereas, North only desires to dominate the South. How can we remain one?

The hatred towards the east is too much. Even children in the west and north profess this hatred for easterners. Thus, a united future would surely cause more bloodshed.
 #230  by Francis
 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:01 am
Yes I support Biafra freedom, because we have been marginalized for a very longtime, and enslaved in the concoction call Nigeria! Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!! God bless Biafra our promise Land!

Yes

#239  by Ifeanyi Okibe
 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:21 am
Because I Am A Biafran.And Is Better Am Lowered Into The Grave Than Denying My Country Biafra. :D
 #242  by Divine favor
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 pm
Haaaa Ana jukwa nka aju Abu nwa afo Biafra so my beloved people of the great Biafra I support for the freedom of biafra.
I was told tell the phero that is holding the people of God, that is time for them to go home and worshipped him in a way he want if not what happened to the old phero will happen to the new one :D